Studying in Canada is real and accessible to you.
Come to learn English, computer science, medical professions and more!
The most common subject to study in Canada is English. Most students come to Canada to study English, as they do not need to take an exam.
It is possible to obtain a temporary visa to study for 1.2, 4, 6 months or more. Tuition fees are from $600 CAD per month and depend on a particular school. For tuition for 1 year is issued a visa, which is called student. In this case, the student is entitled to work in Canada. A good way to successfully apply for a permanent resident visa is to come to Canada on a student visa and study for 1 or two years. After that – applying for permanent residence while still in Canada and having additional points for the training in Canada. This is a sure way to succeed your immigration to Canada!
You can enroll in a bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral course at a Canadian school by taking a pre-english exam.
The school will determine what additional courses will be required in Canada to qualify for such a study. You may also be given the opportunity to pass a qualifying exam immediately if the level of English allows you to do so.
To continue their studies in Canada, a foreign student is required to submit to TOEFL or IELTS.
Canada does not provide grants or scholarships for international students. In the course of study, depending on the success, it is possible to win a scholarship on a competitive basis.
The student visa at our company costs $1,500. U.S. (unconditional prepayment). This includes:
1. Search the institution according to the parameters of the specified client, as well as the relevant requirements of the Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration canada.
2. Processing of the client’s documents in accordance with the conditions of admission of foreign students to the educational institution (part-time/full-time admission test, lack of test, payment conditions, collection of required documents).
3. Receiving a letter from the school about the admission of a client to study.
4. Collecting the client’s documents for the student visa, issuing a client’s official application for a visa and sending to the client’s address to visit the Canadian Embassy. The visa can be obtained on the day of the visit.
3. Figuring out the following questions in the institution:
1) Whether the invitation of this institution is recognized by the Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration of Canada. The immigration service will give visas only when the institution is recognized. If not recognized, we will start choosing another institution.
2) If the school is recognized, choose the course and determine what conditions of enrollment for it put forward by the institution (absentee admission test and payment, just application and payment, etc.)
3) What is the cost of study and the form of payment.
4. If all the data is accepted and suitable, we act according to the order indicated by the institution: send test materials to the client, pass the completed test to the institution, take them a ready letter for the embassy after the successful results of the test and payment and send the client to the client to contact him at the embassy. The form of the institution’s documents is specific and the order of admission to the course may differ from the above.
5. Based on the letter we received from the institution, we fill out the student’s official application for a student visa and send this package for presentation to the Canadian Embassy by a client at the place of residence (or to another Canadian Embassy).