EXPRESS ENTRY IS THE SYSTEM FOR THE SELECTION OF THOSE APPLICANTS FOR IMMIGRATION TO CANADA, WHICH MEET THE IMMIGRATION REQUIREMENTS AND THE CURRENT NEEDS OF CANADIAN EMPLOYERS.
ALL APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED TO THE GENERAL ELECTRONIC DATABASE. FOR THIS APPLICANT, A PERSONAL ELECTRONIC FILE IS CREATED – EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE , IN WHICH IT WILL HAVE ACCESS AND WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE CHANGES, FOR EXAMPLE, IF I RECEIVED ANOTHER ONE DIPLE IS LITTLE LIQUID OR LIQUID LIQUID.
THE CREATED ELECTRONIC FILE WILL BE CHECKED BY THE SYSTEM IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE BASIC REQUIREMENTS OF EXISTING IMMIGRATION PROGRAMS. IF THERE IS CONFORMITY THEN THIS FILE OR PROFILE, EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE WILL BE PUT IN THE GENERAL BASIS FOR CANDIDATES – POOL OF CANDIDATES.
AT THIS STAGE, CANDIDATE DATA WILL BE PASSED IN THE SYSTEM ESTIMATED BY SCORES, WHICH ARE CHARGED FOR THE BASIC INDICATORS – EDUCATION LEVEL, AGE, WORK EXPERIENCE, ENGLISH / ENGLISH ENGLISH. ALL DATA MUST MATCH THE REAL STATE OF THINGS ON THE DATE OF APPLICATION. FOR EXAMPLE, YOU ALREADY SHOULD TAKE THE EXAM IN THE LANGUAGE, AND INDICATE ITS RESULTS IN YOUR STATEMENT.
PERIODICALLY, IMMIGRATION AUTHORITIES WILL MAKE SELECTION OF CANDIDATES FOR ITS OWN DISPOSAL AND ACCORDING TO THE NEEDS FOR SPECIFIC SPECIALISTS.
FROM THE GENERAL DATABASE, THE SYSTEM WILL SELECT THOSE CANDIDATES WHO ARE REQUIRED BY CANADIAN EMPLOYERS, SCORED THE TOP SCORES AND MEET ONE OF THE IMMIGRATION PROGRAMS. INVITATION TO APPLY WILL BE SENT TO ANY SPECIALIST – AN INVITATION TO SUBMIT DOCUMENTS AND APPLICATION FORMS FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE IN CANADA, FOR HIM AND MEMBERS OF ITS FAMILY, ACCORDING TO THE APPLIED PROGRAM. FOR THE COLLECTION AND SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS A TIME IS DEFINED – 60 DAYS. TOPIC. WHO DOESN’T BE ABLE TO DO IT, WILL HAVE TO HAVE TO START ALL AGAIN, BUT ONLY AFTER 12 MONTHS.
IF THE APPLICATION HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED AND HAS NOT RECEIVED AN INVITATION FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE FOR THE 1st YEAR, IT IS REMOVED FROM THE ELECTRONIC SYSTEM. A NEW PROFILE MAY BE CREATED IN 12 MONTHS.
FOR SUBMISSION OF FALSE DATA OR DOCUMENTS, THE APPLICATION WILL BE EXCLUDED FROM THE SYSTEM AND PROHIBITED TO APPLY AGAIN FOR 5 YEARS.
If the candidate has a job offer in Canada, then he needs to receive the LMIA – Labor Market Impact Assessment from Canada Employment Service – Service Canada.
FEDERAL PROGRAM – QUALIFIED WORKERS
To meet the needs of the labor market in Canada, the Ministry has created a class – Skilled Workers.
Applicants’ data for the proposed program must meet at least four requirements:
– a job offer from 1 to 2 employers in Canada for a period of not less than one year, or a qualification certificate from a provincial or territorial organization for training in the workplace;
– language proficiency, confirmed by the test of the relevant organization, at the level determined by the Ministry for this category (speech, writing, reading, understanding);
– at least 24 months of working experience over the past 5 years in one profession after training and certification in the country where the place of work was located;
– qualifications that meet the requirements for employment in Canada, as specified in the National Classification of Occupations, except for certification and licensing requirements that are difficult to obtain outside of Canada.
Changes in requirements for individuals with Canadian experience
Requirements for work experience in Canada are reduced from 24 months to 12 over the past 36 months. Only work experience in managerial, technical, professional and skilled work positions is recognized. In addition, a minimum level of knowledge of the official language (speech, writing, reading, understanding) will be established.
The level of knowledge of the language will be defined as “moderate-average” for applicants in leadership, technical and professional positions, at the level of 7 points on the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) scale, and for skilled workers, the level of knowledge of the language will be defined as “average at the lower limit” .
Already now you can fill out a preliminary application form and get a free estimate of your data for immigration to Canada. Evaluating a questionnaire means determining the possibility of your successful immigration to Canada. If you do not know English, do not fill out the questionnaire.
The process of immigrating to Canada and, subsequently, obtaining Canadian citizenship, begins with applying for permanent residence at the Canadian embassy. To immigrate to Canada – or emigrate to Canada from your country – the candidate will also need his basic biographical, educational and professional documents, which include birth certificates, diplomas, job certificates, etc. All this supporting documentation must be submitted to the Canadian Embassy, together with a permanent residence application for a specific category.
Metro Immigration International is a Canadian licensed immigration company and for many years successfully helping its clients immigrate to Canada in various areas and categories of immigration. We are confident in the effectiveness of our work and the quality of immigration services to Canada. Working with our company, you can emigrate to Canada and get the status of a permanent resident quickly and without any problems. In this case, you will learn:
– How to FILL IN THE ELECTRONIC PROFILE CORRECTLY AND SHOW YOUR PROFESSIONAL DATA IN THE BEST LIGHT
-how to avoid mistakes when submitting applications and documentation to the embassy, and during an interview at the embassy
– what interview techniques will help to better show your professional and personal qualities, demonstrate the ability to quickly adapt after immigrating to Canada, as well as your ability to look for work in Canada
-how to exercise reasonable caution when submitting information
-how to look for work in Canada.
Also, we will help you in cases:
– loss of the document, by compiling a convincing explanation of the reasons and argumentation
– if you need to contact the embassy with a request about the status of your case
– if you do not receive answers to your letters, calls and messages
– if your plans for emigration to Canada are at variance with the actual situation
– if you need to calculate whether you qualify for immigration to Canada
– if you are an investor and you need to understand how the business immigration program to Canada works
7 known reasons why the embassy refuses:
– errors in filling out applications and questionnaires
– errors in the accompanying documentation
– wrong choice of the name of your profession according to Canadian standards
– wrong choice of their job duties, inconsistency with their Canadian standards according to the classifier of professions
– insufficient knowledge of English or French
– Failure to comply with the deadline set by the Canadian Embassy
– forged documents and knowingly false information used for emigration
WE ASK YOU TO FILL IN THE DATA EVALUATION QUESTIONNAIRE TO RECEIVE A FREE PRELIMINARY EVALUATION OF YOUR CHANCE FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO LIVE AND WORK IN CANADA
AFTER RECEIPT OF APPROVAL BY THE CANADIAN EMBASSY OF THE IMMIGRATION APPLICATION FOR A PERMANENT RESIDENCE IN CANADA, THE IMMIGRANT GETS A VISIT OF A PERMANENT RESIDENT (RESIDENT) OF CANADA. THE RESIDENTIAL VISA IS UNLIMITED AND GIVES THE RIGHT TO RESIDENCE IN ANY CITY OF CANADA AND TO WORK IN CANADA TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE FAMILY APPLICANT’S FAMILY. THERE ARE A FEW CATEGORIES FOR WHICH YOU CAN APPLY:
- FEDERAL PROGRAM, PROFESSIONAL CATEGORY
- SEPARATE CANADIAN PROVINCE PROGRAMS: SPECIALISTS GO TO A SPECIFIC PROVINCE
- CATEGORY OF PERSONS WITH A CANADIAN EXPERIENCE OF WORK OR STUDY – IF THEY LEARNED OR WORKED IN CANADA
- INDEPENDENT QUEBEC PROGRAM – FOR PERSONS WHO DECLARE ON THE INTENT TO LIVE IN QUEBEC
- BUSINESS IMMIGRATION: FOR MANAGERS AND OWNERS OF BUSINESS
- FAMILY SPONSORSHIP – FOR CLOSE RELATIVES
REGISTRATION BY THE PROGRAM OF THE CANADIAN FRANCHAISING PROVINCE OF QUEBEC
Quebec has its own independent program for the selection of immigrants for themselves. A list of professions in demand exists, but it is much wider than the list of professions under the federal program, and professions on the list give significant additional points. If you have studied French and have spoken language at least at the intermediate level, we strongly recommend that you fill out our questionnaire detailing your education and work experience over the past 5 years. You may have a very good chance of success with immigrating to Canada through the Quebec program.
In the provinces of Manitoba and Alberta, there has been a steady increase in the number of new immigrants. The provincial economy continues to grow. These provinces seek to attract more new immigrants in accordance with their own immigration programs.
According to the Canadian Department of Citizenship and Immigration, new immigrants now have more adaptation services than before. Most of these services are provided to them free of charge.
According to preliminary data, more than 21 million illegal immigrants now live in the United States. Many of them are highly educated specialists and professionals who were forced to leave their countries due to economic disasters or persecution. Canada needs professionals and specialists in order to fill vacancies in the workplace. The success rate of our immigration affairs is almost 100%. Our experience working with Canadian embassies will contribute to the success of your business. We will respond to your inquiries within one business day.
Canada continues to be one of the richest countries in the world, a country of great opportunity, with a stable economy and banking system. Huge mineral reserves. In the Canadian province of Alberta, oil reserves exceed 3-4 times the reserves that were in Saudi Arabia before the start of their development. Canadian forests fill the northern part of the country. Everything is needed here today – the economic boom in the country requires new resources, ideas, talents and capital. The highest level of education, free medical care, the strongest social protection, boundless lands, natural wealth, fresh air and clean water are incomparable values.